The 12 Days of Fitmas + outtakes
Thank you so much to everyone that watched the 12 Days of Fitmas! It was a blast to make and I hope a challenge to try each day! This is a special video as it has outtakes/extras from the filming at the end. Enjoy! 🙂12. Twelve jacks a jumping: Begin in a standing position. Jump up while at the same time raising your arms above your head as your legs jump a few inches out to each side, then drop them down to your sides as your feet come back together.
11. Eleven backs extending: Starting on your stomach, place your hands by your head and for each repetition arch your chest up by using your core muscles and come up a few inches. Drop down and repeat.
10. Ten squats a squatting: Begin while standing straight up then bend down using your core muscles and legs to get your thighs as close to parallel to the ground as possible, keeping your knees behind your heels.)
9. Nine twist ups twisting: Nikki is doing a sit up which is a slightly easier version than the full sit up with twist. For the twist up, come up like you would in a sit up then turn from side to side with your arms at your head, once each side, come down and repeat eight more times.
8. Eight high kicks kicking: Stand straight up and kick leg up to opposite arm held up in front. Don’t drop the arm down, keep it high so the leg reaches up and stay stable using your core.
7. Seven lunges lunging: Begin standing straight up with hands clasped in front of you or on your hips, step the first leg forward and come down until your thigh is parallel with the ground. Step back up and repeat on the other side. Maintain balance by using your core.
6. Six sit throughs sitting: Start in a plank position, twist your leg through to the opposite arm. To make it more challenging lift the same arm that your leg goes to, then repeat on the opposite side.
5. Five burpees: Start in a squat position with hands on the floor in front of you and kick your feet back to a pushup position. Immediately return your feet to the squat position. Leap up as high as possible from the squat position.
4. Four legs a raising: keep your back on the floor and with straight legs into the air. This works your core.
3. Three clapping press ups: Keep your feet against a wall to make it easier and try. If this is too hard, do three normal press ups either with knees on the floor or plank style.
2. Two tucking jumps: Jump up with knees into your chest. Try to land softly.
1. A 30 second plank: Version 1 is holding yourself up with your palms on the ground, version 2 is keeping your forearms on the ground to make it less challenging. Keep your legs back, core tight and hips level so they don’t sink to the ground to go to high.