How To Make Kale Chips
Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods available to us and is filled with so many beautiful vitamins and nutrients.
However, kale on it’s own can be bitter and a bit tasteless. SO… Let’s make some kale chips! These are a wonderful alternative to your normal potato chips plus they take just a few minutes to make.
For my kale chips here’s what you need:
– 1 baking tray lined with tinfoil or parchment paper
– 1 bag of pre-cut kale or full leaf kale, stems removed and torn into bite size pieces (either one, make sure it’s washed and very dry)
– 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tablespoon distilled or cider vinegar
– 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt (or more as needed)
– cayenne pepper (optional
1. Mix your kale chips with all ingredients. Place on your baking try and make sure they are spread out.
2. Cook at 350 F (just under 180 C) for 10 minutes.
3. Check around 5 minutes to make sure they are not burning, if needed mix them up.
4. EAT YOUR DELICIOUS KALE CHIPS!