My NEW Book: Meal Prep Your Way To Weight Loss
It’s here! It’s FINALLY here! My second, and BRAND NEW BOOK: Meal Prep Your Way to Weight Loss is OUT NOW and I couldn’t be more excited for you to read it!
“Meal Prep Your Way to Weight Loss is an effective guide to help you achieve a healthier life and stop dieting once and for all. The concepts in this book will help you to save money, drop weight, and learn to curb emotional eating.”
– Mark Hyman, MD #1 New York Times bestselling author of Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?
I mean, if Mark Hyman says it is, then it’s probably a pretty good book, right?! I’m honored to have names like him, Matthew Kenney, Jim Kwik and Jason Wachob all endorse the book and give it glowing reviews. There endorsements share the same feelings I’ve been getting from those who have seen exclusive looks into the book: that this book WILL change your life!
Meal Prep Your Way To Weight Loss: I guarantee it!
Why do I make such a statement as guaranteeing this book will drastically improve your health, help you get the body you want, and save money?
Because I am sharing ALL MY SECRETS with you! This book took over two years to write (see inside the book below) and contains full page color photos, an insane amount of information that you’ve been asking me for and is going to help you succeed in your goals. But… this isn’t just another ‘meal prep book’ – NO, IT’S SO MUCH MORE!
“Nikki is an authority on what to eat and she breaks it down in an easy-to-understand way that will set you up for success. Meal Prepping is one of the keys to success and her book shows you all the steps needed to master this, master your diet, and see the results you want.”
– Jason Wachob Founder & CEO of mindbodygreen and Author of Wellth
If you’re reading to change your life and stop dieting once and for all then this book is for you. Keep reading to find out some of my secrets and who is loving the book!
5 Reasons You Need This Book
- You will become a Meal Prep Master: This is one of the top secrets from dieters around the world who have had lasting success. You will learn all the tips and tricks of those who have mastered meal prepping and you’ll see how easy it really is!
- You’ll save time and money: Tired of buying groceries then throwing them out because they’ve gone bad? With weekly shopping lists you will never throw away unused food again! Meal prepping saves you precious time so you don’t have to cook every meal and your wallet will thank you as you start to save money.
- You’ll get in the best shape of your life: By following the guidelines, meal plans and all the tips in this book, you will start to shed weight and feel great. By meal prepping and eating the delicious recipes provided you will never have to worry about food as the enemy. Get ready for more energy, better sleep, overall happiness elevation, and more success all around in your life.
- You won’t have to guess what to eat: By reading this book you will automatically start to have better habits and make changes in the way you look at meals. Food confusion will go away and you’ll feel more confident in knowing what to eat.
- You will feel in control and make better decisions: Knowledge is power. By reading this book you will get all the information you need to stop stressing about meals, traveling, and how to lose weight. You will feel in control of your life, your food, and will never care what your co-workers think of your food; they will begin asking YOU for advice and recipes.
Endorsements by the experts
- “Nikki’s new book is a must-read for anyone trying to lose weight, get healthy, or change their life. Meal prepping is key to sustainable habits and she breaks it down to help you succeed.” – Dave Zinczenko, New York Times #1 best-selling author, Eat This Not That series
- “For optimal mental performance, there are certain non-negotiables – top of the list is eating the right brain foods consistently. Nikki Sharp makes it easy, rewarding and fun in her new book. Her meal prepping process is a simple and powerful way to nourish your mind. Bottomline, devour this book because the foods we eat matter, especially to our gray matter.” – Jim Kwik, Celebrity Memory Coach. Host of the #1 Brain Training Podcast
- In Nikki’s new book, she has taken the concept of recipes and healthy eating to a new level, by focusing on what those at home need most, guidance on how to organize the food prep for success. I loved Nikki’s first book and am equally excited by her new one.” – Matthew Kenney, Chef, Author and Entrepreneur
- “Meal Prep Your Way to Weight Loss is a must-read! It contains all the tools you need to finally live a healthy and nourishing lifestyle while also losing excess weight. Nikki shows you how to meal prep beautifully and explains why it’s so successful. I highly recommend this book!” – Lauren Roxburgh, “The Body Whisper” and Celebrity Body Alignment Expert
- “Nikki is an inspiration to her friends and followers and she’s just like us. I love that her new book explores real life problems, avoids dieting and instead gives strategic meal prep advise to avoid emotional eating and continue to eat clean every week! Prior proper planning is the key tool in avoiding for performance.” – Kelly LeVeque, Celebrity Nutritionist and author of Body Love
- “Reading Meal Prep for Weight Loss is like receiving friendly advice from someone who has put her hours in the kitchen to good use. Read it now. Gift it. Try out her suggestions. She’s changed my life and my refrigerator for the better.” – Felicia Tomasko, Editor in Chief, LA YOGA and Boston Yoga Magazines
(sample pages below)
Want more? Read a sample chapter – CLICK HERE!