BANANA & COCONUT ICE CREAM
I have a special treat for you. One that is so easy and quick to make and you will wonder why you haven’t been making this all along! So without further ado, here is my banana, coconut & vanilla ice cream.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Blender or food processor
- 1 banana
- 3 Brazil nuts
- 1 TBSP goji berries
- 1 TBSP cacao nibs (optional)
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Remove peel from the banana. Place banana in tin foil or a bag and freeze for at least one hour.
- In your blender or food processor place all ingredients except the cacao nibs. Combine for two minutes, or until smooth, however it won’t be too long that you need to blend as you don’t want your banana becoming too melted. You might need to scrape the sides down to incorporate everything.
- Add your cacao nibs and do one last quick blitz to roughly chop them.
- Add to a bowl and top with additional cacao nibs, raw seeds such as pumpkin or sunflower seeds, berries, or anything else your pretty heart desires!
(side note: the brazil nuts are optional but they add an extra flavor and creaminess)