Brown Bread Recipe – Gluten Free
Missing your morning toast, or your warmed slice with your fresh tomato and basil soup? Well don’t worry here’s a sure fire recipe to make sure you no longer have to miss out as this tasty gluten free brown bread recipe will be sure to please.
- 450g gluten free brown bread flour (I used Dove’s Farm)
- 350ml of warm milk (dairy free alternatives are fine too)
- 6 TBSP of oil
- 2 TBSP quick yeast
- 2 eggs, organic
- 1 TBSP honey, organic
- 1 TBSP vinegar
- 1/2 TSP salt
- Mix the flour, salt, and yeast together.
- In a large bowl beat in the milk, vinegar, honey and eggs.
- Add the flour mixture to form a sticky dough, continue mixing and add oil slowly.
- In an oiled 1kg bread tin place the dough in, cover and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour to rise.
- In a preheated oven, bake for 40/45minutes
- Remove once cooked and allow to cool.
Serving suggestion: Almond butter and sugar free raspberry jam