A great salad to help with your Bikini body.
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 cup mixed green salad leaves
- 1 TBSP pine nuts
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Wash the salad leaves and raspberries, then toss in a large bowl
- Gently toast the pine nuts and set aside
- Cut the feta into 1 cm chunks and sprinkle over the salad leaves followed by the pine nuts
- To make the dressing; add all of the ingredients, except oil to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Slowly add oil until well combined.
- Then drizzle over the salad and serve.