High Protein – 2 Ingredients Low Carb Pancakes
These pancakes are not only delicious and healthy they are packed full of protein and are low in carbs! Making them the perfect breakfast, snack or post workout meal.
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs (optional- 1 scoop protein powder I use Vega vanilla) whisk your eggs.
- Mix both ingredients together.
- In your pan, add 1tbsp coconut oil on medium-low heat. Add batter to pan (the smaller the pancakes the more you will create).
- Cook roughly 1-2 minutes each side.
- Top with fresh berries, goji berries, tbsp. of Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt & sprinkle with cinnamon. I like adding chopped mint