Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
If you haven’t tried a chia seed pudding then you are missing out- seriously! This is pretty much one of the easiest breakfast options you can have. Not to mention it tastes amazing and extremely nourishing because of the high antioxidant foods used.
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Vega)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Optional: blueberries, kiwi, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, mint (all pictured)
- In a mason jar or bowl, add your milk, protein powder and shake/mix thoroughly.
- Add your chia seeds and combine with the mixture. Cover and let it sit overnight. (During this time the chia seeds will soak up all the liquid) Alternatively, make 30 minutes prior to eating.
- Add any additional toppings the next morning (or add fruit and mix in the night before).
If you are on the go, putting this in a mason jar with the cap on is perfect to take to work or school with you!
Hope you enjoy 🙂