Watermelon Fruit Bowl
- 1 Watermelon
- 1 Melon
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 Handful of mint, chopped
- 1 Punnet of blueberries & strawberries
- Cut the top off your watermelon & cut the melon in half. Use a melon baller to remove the insides (or use spoon).
- Remove excess insides to clean the bowls out with knife or spoon.
- Chop strawberries, add to your melon and watermelon balls and blueberries.
- Sprinkle with mint and drizzle lime juice on top and combine well.
- Place fruit salad in your melon & watermelon bowls and serve
These make the perfect party treats as they look and taste delicious.