What I Eat For Lunch (and tips)
I went to Whole Foods in London today and decided to make a quick video. Apologies it’s not the best quality…
Things to remember:
- Start with spinach, kale or other dark leafy greens.
- Begin adding colorful foods. The more colors the better!
- Stay away from foods drenched in sauces; add your own later.
- Add healthy fats such as avocado, pumpkin seeds, almonds, goats cheese, hummus, olives.
- Stay away from the hot food bar (there is nothing relatively healthy for you here and I promise you will not feel very good after eating it compared to the colorful salad bar)
- Please don’t have thick creamy sauces such as ranch, cesar, etc. Use olive oil, vinegar, or the most natural sauces they have. Also, don’t worry about if it says “fat free” –> this means they reduced the fat and added loads of sugar. Stay away!