How To Finally Shed Those Last 5 Pounds Fast
The Last 5 Pounds: The Struggle is Real.
The most common question I get is, “How can I lose weight fast?” We are living in a generation where everything is so fast-paced, Google at our fingertips, we need everything NOW. Is there an app to lose weight yet? The answer is no. Unfortunately we can’t click an app or pay someone to workout for us and gain the results. There is no shortcut and we have to put in the work.
So how do I answer the question, “How can I lose weight fast?” I can answer it in a couple ways. There is the unhealthy way, where you will just gain the weight right back. Or there is the healthy way, where you change your lifestyle habits and make healthy choices daily. Change your mind, change your life.
We’ve all heard every diet tip out there. I’m not here to tell you how often to workout or what to eat. I’m going to assume you have already been eating healthy and working out daily, even if its 20-30 minutes. I’m here to tell you how to lose those stubborn, seemingly impossible last 5 pounds that just won’t seem to go away.
For some people, the weight melts right off in the beginning when you start to make simple changes, such as giving up sugar, fast food, and soda. However, it is the last 5 pounds that everyone seems to struggle with. Whether you would like to lose 5 pounds to look great in that swim suit or you have been working out for years, but just can’t seem to lose those last 5 pounds, it is possible and I’m here to show you how.
Steps to Lose those Last 5 Pounds
- Step It Up. If you’ve been steadily working out, your body can grow accustomed to and get used to your routine. Change up your workouts by adding more weights, switching to HIIT workouts, doing an extra 15 minutes of cardio, or workout twice a day.
- Get Moving. I like to tell everyone to walk everywhere. Stop being so lazy and take the stairs. Walk during a phone call. Invest in a FitBit. Every step adds up and counts towards your weightless goals.
- Cut out the Caffeine & Alcohol. Before you hate me, hear me out. Many people are holding onto extra lbs because they can’t seem to give up drinking liquor. Decide if it’s worth it to you.
- Drink Water. Make sure to drink lots of water and not sports drinks. Gatorade and other drinks have tons of sugar. Juices, giant lattes, protein-shake smoothie concoctions, margaritas and sweetened beverages all have one thing in common, lots of calories.
- Eat less. You are so focused on working out and not on eating less. We know that weight loss is a combination of diet & exercise, but focus more on portion control for that last 5 pounds.
- Lose Low-Fat & Fat-Free. The best way to lose weight is by eating clean. Stick to fresh organic fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. Don’t even think about processed foods. A rule I live by is if you can’t pronounce something on the ingredient list, you don’t eat it.
- Fiber is your best friend.
- Take your supplements. Probiotics
- Sleep. This may be the easiest, but also one of the most important steps to losing weight. Studies show that people who sleep less tend to weigh more.
- Train on an empty stomach. People swear by this method. Find what works best for your body. It works because
- Try a cleanse.
lots of love,